Advancing the delivery of medical care
The Medical Pavilion at White Oak features approximately 169,000 square feet of Class A medical space, with over 90,000 square feet available. Physicians can minimize travel time and take advantage of the benefits and synergies created from the new, interconnected campus.
BUILDING AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Fee-based fitness center for tenants
- Outpatient pharmacy and coffee shop/café
- Four high-speed passenger elevators
- Mail room and medical samples storage
- Three levels connected to the hospital
- Public hospital access on first floor
- Two dedicated patient drop off/pick up areas
- Adjacent parking garage with covered walkway
Delivering in January 2020, Adventist HealthCare will anchor the medical pavilion and house various specialties and programs in the building including:
- Cardiovascular, oncology, radiology, education, rehabilitation, medical and administrative services.
- Two linear accelerator vaults as part of radiology program.
- Conference room and staff development facilities.
The adjacent White Oak Medical Center (Hospital) program includes 170 large, all-private patient rooms with dedicated observation and clinical decision units and a fast track Emergency Department with separate triage and waiting area.